Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tip-toeing through the tulips

Spring has sprung! On the weekend we took a little drive out of town to the Tulip Top Gardens - a private garden on several acres and boy was it impressive. Beautiful trees, lots of blossom, and more tulips than you could poke a stick at.

The kids seemed to like it too (though maybe that was just the sausage sizzle and chocolate cake). Finn is totally into the over-exaggerated smile at the moment - every time the camera comes out it's a big cheesy grin and nearly-closed eyes. Funnily enough though, when we ventured a portrait session with a professional photographer on Saturday, he wasn't having a bar of it - I'll be amazed when we get the pictures back if there are any where you can't just see him disappearing into the background or off to the side....




No sewing pictures to share with you today. I'm working on a plan for my Modern Swap partner, trying something I've been wanting to try for ages and so far it's coming together quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to read my little blog. I try to respond to all comments by email but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks for understanding.